Welcome readers to beefdaily.com.vn! In this article, we will explore the impressive cast of the series How to Get Away with Murder – one of the most captivating psychological and crime dramas of all time. With outstanding performances from talented stars like Viola Davis, Billy Brown, and Alfred Enoch, the show has captivated millions of viewers worldwide. Join us as we delve into the memorable roles and intriguing stories behind these characters through the article “How To Get Away With A Murderer Cast” below.
I. How To Get Away With A Murderer movie introduction
“How to Get Away with Murder” is an American legal thriller television series that premiered on September 25, 2014, and concluded on May 14, 2020. Created by Peter Nowalk and produced by Shonda Rhimes, the show became a massive hit, garnering critical acclaim and a dedicated fan base.
The series revolves around Annalise Keating, a brilliant and enigmatic criminal defense attorney and law professor at Middleton University. She selects a group of her top law students to work at her firm, where they become entangled in a high-stakes murder case. As the plot unfolds, the students find themselves embroiled in a series of intense and shocking events, learning the dark arts of the law and the complexities of morality along the way.
Led by the incomparable Viola Davis in the role of Annalise Keating, the show’s cast delivers stellar performances, making the characters come to life with depth and complexity. Throughout its six-season run, “How to Get Away with Murder” takes viewers on a roller-coaster ride of suspense, intrigue, and unexpected twists.
The series received widespread praise for its gripping storytelling, strong character development, and thought-provoking themes. It tackled important social issues, legal ethics, and the moral gray areas surrounding crime and punishment. Each episode leaves audiences on the edge of their seats, eagerly anticipating the next revelation.
With its compelling narrative and outstanding performances, “How to Get Away with Murder” remains a standout in the realm of crime dramas and has left an indelible mark on television history.
II. How To Get Away With A Murderer cast
The cast of “How to Get Away with Murder” includes talented actors who brought the characters to life with their exceptional performances. Here are the main cast members of the series:
- Viola Davis as Annalise Keating: An Oscar-winning actress, Viola Davis portrayed the brilliant and complex criminal defense attorney and law professor, Annalise Keating. Her powerful portrayal earned her critical acclaim and numerous accolades.
- Billy Brown as Nate Lahey: Billy Brown played Nate Lahey, a dedicated and principled detective who becomes involved with Annalise Keating in both personal and professional capacities.
- Alfred Enoch as Wes Gibbins: Alfred Enoch portrayed Wes Gibbins, one of Annalise’s top law students, who becomes deeply entangled in the dark secrets of her law firm.
- Jack Falahee as Connor Walsh: Jack Falahee took on the role of Connor Walsh, a highly intelligent and ambitious law student known for his sharp wit and determination.
- Aja Naomi King as Michaela Pratt: Aja Naomi King played Michaela Pratt, another of Annalise’s star students, whose desire for success leads her down a path of moral dilemmas.
- Matt McGorry as Asher Millstone: Matt McGorry portrayed Asher Millstone, a lovable and humorous law student who becomes part of Annalise’s inner circle.
- Karla Souza as Laurel Castillo: Karla Souza played Laurel Castillo, a smart and mysterious law student with her own hidden agenda.
- Charlie Weber as Frank Delfino: Charlie Weber portrayed Frank Delfino, a loyal and complex associate of Annalise Keating with a secretive past.
- Liza Weil as Bonnie Winterbottom: Liza Weil took on the role of Bonnie Winterbottom, one of Annalise’s trusted associates, who struggles with her own dark past.
These actors, along with other recurring and guest stars, contributed to the success and popularity of “How to Get Away with Murder,” making it a compelling and unforgettable television series.
III. Information movie How to Get Away with a murderer imdb
How to Get Away with a murder
- Genre: Legal – thriller – Mystery
- Created by: Peter Nowalk
- Country of origin: United States
- Original language: English
- No. of seasons: 6
- No. of episodes: 90
- Running time: 43 minutes
- Original network: ABC
- Original release September: 25, 2014 –May 14, 2020
IV. How to get away with a murderer trailer
V. How to get away with a murderer list of episodes
As of my last update in September 2021, “How to Get Away with Murder” consists of six seasons, and each season has a varying number of episodes. Here is a list of the episodes for each season:
- Episode 1: Pilot
- Episode 2: It’s All Her Fault
- Episode 3: Smile, or Go to Jail
- Episode 4: Let’s Get to Scooping
- Episode 5: We’re Not Friends
- Episode 6: Freakin’ Whack-a-Mole
- Episode 7: He Deserved to Die
- Episode 8: He Has a Wife
- Episode 9: Kill Me, Kill Me, Kill Me
- Episode 10: Hello, Raskolnikov
- Episode 11: Best Christmas Ever
- Episode 12: She’s a Murderer
- Episode 13: Mama’s Here Now
- Episode 14: The Night Lila Died
- Episode 15: It’s All My Fault
- Episode 1: It’s Time to Move On
- Episode 2: She’s Dying
- Episode 3: It’s Called the Octopus
- Episode 4: Skanks Get Shanked
- Episode 5: Meet Bonnie
- Episode 6: Two Birds, One Millstone
- Episode 7: I Want You to Die
- Episode 8: Hi, I’m Philip
- Episode 9: What Did We Do?
- Episode 10: What Happened to You, Annalise?
- Episode 11: She Hates Us
- Episode 12: It’s a Trap
- Episode 13: Something Bad Happened
- Episode 14: There’s My Baby
- Episode 15: Anna Mae
- Episode 1: We’re Good People Now
- Episode 2: There Are Worse Things Than Murder
- Episode 3: Always Bet Black
- Episode 4: Don’t Tell Annalise
- Episode 5: It’s About Frank
- Episode 6: Is Someone Really Dead?
- Episode 7: Call It Mother’s Intuition
- Episode 8: No More Blood
- Episode 9: Who’s Dead?
- Episode 10: We’re Bad People
- Episode 11: Not Everything’s About Annalise
- Episode 12: Go Cry Somewhere Else
- Episode 13: It’s War
- Episode 14: He Made a Terrible Mistake
- Episode 15: Wes[/tie_list]
- Episode 1: I’m Going Away
- Episode 2: I’m Not Her
- Episode 3: It’s for the Greater Good
- Episode 4: Was She Ever Good at Her Job?
- Episode 5: I Love Her
- Episode 6: Stay Strong, Mama
- Episode 7: Nobody Roots for Goliath
- Episode 8: Live. Live. Live.
- Episode 9: He’s Dead
- Episode 10: Everything We Did Was for Nothing
- Episode 11: He’s a Bad Father
- Episode 12: Ask Him About Stella
- Episode 13: Lahey v. Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Episode 14: The Day Before He Died
- Episode 15: Nobody Else Is Dying
- Episode 1: Your Funeral
- Episode 2: Whose Blood Is That?
- Episode 3: The Baby Was Never Dead
- Episode 4: It’s Her Kid
- Episode 5: It Was the Worst Day of My Life
- Episode 6: We Can Find Him
- Episode 7: I Got Played
- Episode 8: I Want to Love You Until the Day I Die
- Episode 9: He Betrayed Us Both
- Episode 10: Don’t Go Dark on Me
- Episode 11: Be the Martyr
- Episode 12: We Know Everything
- Episode 13: Where Are Your Parents?
- Episode 14: Make Me the Enemy
- Episode 15: Please Say No One Else Is Dead
- Episode 1: Say Goodbye
- Episode 2: Vivian’s Here
- Episode 3: Do You Think I’m a Bad Man?
- Episode 4: I Hate the World
- Episode 5: We’re All Gonna Die
- Episode 6: Family Sucks
- Episode 7: I’m the Murderer
- Episode 8: I Want to Be Free
- Episode 9: Are You the Mole?
- Episode 10: We’re Not Getting Away with It
- Episode 11: The Reckoning
- Episode 12: Let’s Hurt Him
- Episode 13: What If Sam Wasn’t the Bad Guy This Whole Time?
- Episode 14: Annalise Keating Is Dead
- Episode 15: Stay
Please note that the number of episodes may vary depending on the release platform and region. Always refer to an official source or streaming service for the most up-to-date episode list.
VI. How to Get Away With a murderer review
“How to Get Away with Murder” received widespread acclaim from both critics and audiences alike throughout its run. The show’s unique blend of legal drama, psychological thriller, and crime mystery captivated viewers, making it a standout series in the television landscape.
One of the biggest strengths of the show was Viola Davis’s powerhouse performance as Annalise Keating. Her portrayal of the complex and enigmatic law professor garnered much praise and earned her several awards, including an Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series. Davis brought depth and vulnerability to her character, making Annalise a compelling and multi-dimensional protagonist.
The series was lauded for its clever and intricate storytelling. Each episode was crafted with meticulous attention to detail, delivering shocking twists and turns that kept viewers hooked and eagerly anticipating the next installment. The use of flashbacks and flash-forwards added an extra layer of intrigue, allowing the narrative to unfold in a non-linear fashion.
Another aspect that received positive feedback was the diverse and well-developed ensemble cast. The chemistry between the main characters, particularly the law students known as the “Keating Five,” added authenticity to their relationships and made the dynamic between them engaging to watch.
The show’s exploration of ethical dilemmas, moral ambiguity, and the consequences of one’s actions resonated with viewers. “How to Get Away with Murder” didn’t shy away from tackling challenging social issues, such as racial bias, privilege, and the flaws within the justice system. This added depth to the narrative, elevating the series beyond a typical legal drama.
Critics also praised the show’s pacing, as it successfully balanced character-driven moments with intense courtroom scenes and suspenseful plotlines. The series managed to maintain a high level of tension and excitement throughout its six-season run, rarely losing momentum.
However, some viewers found the show’s intricate plotlines and frequent twists to be somewhat overwhelming, requiring close attention to keep up with the complexities of the story.
Overall, “How to Get Away with Murder” left a lasting impact on television, and its legacy remains significant. With its stellar performances, gripping storytelling, and thought-provoking themes, the series stands as a prime example of a compelling legal thriller that kept audiences on the edge of their seats until the very end.